- Are you sure you are getting the most out of your Food and EVS software?
- Do you have dedicated System Administrators for Food and EVS Informatics management?
- If you are planning to upgrade, replace, or acquire new software, do you have the technical, operational and implementation Food and EVS expertise available?
If the answer to any of these questions is “No” or you are unsure, for each day these conditions go unresolved, you are incurring unnecessary costs in “lost opportunity”, missing out on the chance to increase revenue for reimbursable services, and, a likelihood of increased patient risk.
Ruck Shockey & Associates (RSA) is uniquely positioned to provide all aspects of technology platform support for F&NS and EVS. The professionals on the RSA Team all have decades of experience integrating technology into healthcare support services. We can manage any number of technology sectors with efficiency that create meaningful results for your organization, your employees, the community you serve and the patients in your care.
The RSA Tech Deck
- Implement RSA Food & Nutrition Service Informatics - Turnkey/Rapid Deployment
- Implement EVS Informatics
Technology Staffing & Support
- Interim Management
- On Site & Remote Support
- System Administration
Design & Accountability
- Patient Engagement
- Quality Assurance/Improvement
- System Design Specifications
- GAP Analysis
- RFP Build/Vendor Selection
- Project Management
- Transition/Conversion Management
- Database Management
- Policy & Procedures
Technology Assessment Sectors
Administration: Contract Evaluation, Vendor Management, Compliance, Support, ROI.
Systems: Platform Status, Data, Integration, Standardization, Downtime Procedures, Daily Operational Procedures, Alerts/Messaging, Performance, Updates, Patches, Security, Custom Programs, Back up, Restore, Monitoring, Alerting, Messaging
Staff: Competency, Training, System Management, Access, HIPAA
Hardware/Software: Servers, Workstations, Printers, Tablets, Peripherals, Network
Software: Version Status, System Utilization , Menus, Nutrition, Inventory, Recipes, Nourishments, Supplements, Tube Feeding, Formulary, Purchasing, Inventory, Distribution, Production, Budget/Finance, Floor Stock, Catering, Retail, POS, Screening, Assessment, Patient Education, Outpatient, Scheduling, HACCP, Tray Tracking, Customization
Interfaces: HL7, FHIR, EDI. HIS/EMR ADT, OE, Rx, Lab, Mapping Automation. MM, Billing, Vendors, POS, Catering, Floor Stock, HR, Portals, Other Third Party
New Initiatives - Integration
- Turning Green - (Recycling)
- Waste Not Want Not
- Tracking Trends in Technology
- Carnac, Crystal Ball & Curiosities
- I Got Robot
- AI Is Good Food
- Wear Am I
For additional information or to schedule an Assessment, contact us on our Contact Page