The professional team of RSA helps you develop and implement programs that will enhance, expand, and dramatically improve your bottom line results. RSA can assist with an integration project, a focused training program, enhance retail performance, or skilled RFP reviews. RSA assists your organization in designing physical and operational systems with an objective to reduce both expenses and management time. RSA can train your staff and management team in efficiently running the newly developed systems.
- Truckee, CA 96161
- tel: 530-536-3255
- fax: 530-536-3256
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- tel: 281.364.0335
- fax: 281.364.0338
THE PRINCIPALS OF RSA
Carolyn Ruck is a principal in RSA and has over 30 years of operational and project experience. She is trained in both European and US food service delivery systems, as well as cost control, retail and customer service sensitivity programs.
- Ms. Ruck is an active member of AND, CDA, AHF and FCG.
- Formerly, Manager Business Development and New Technology, for a multinational service company, trained in Europe on process and technology of foodservice systems.
- Formerly, Regional Operations Manager and Nutrition Service Director for the same firm.
- Overseas training in new systems & technology.
- She is a frequent speaker and contributing writer to local and national associations on various different topics and recognized industry publications.
- She is a graduate of Texas Christian University with a BS Degree in Food and Nutrition and is a registered dietitian.
Georgie Shockey is a principal in RSA and has over 35 years of operational and project experience. She has extensive knowledge in all aspects of hospitality management, including the management of daily operations, implementation of new services, feasibility studies, proposal, contract negotiations and system design and development.
- Ms. Shockey is an active member of AHF, AHE and FCG.
- Formerly, National Account Manager, for a multinational service firm, internationally recognized and awarded for producing growth of over 600% in new sales.
- Food, Equipment & Supplies (FES) Consultant of the Year.
- Board of Directors, The Ohio State University Alumni Association.
- The Industry Advisory Board Member, AHF
- She is a frequent speaker and contributing writer to local and national associations on various topics and recognized industry publications.
- She is a graduate of The Ohio State University with a BS Degree in Food and Nutrition.
Laurie A. Rowley
Michael P Salvatore
Donald Sipp Jr.